Your choice of commercial vehicle affects the efficiency, productivity and profitability of your business. And making the right choice has never been as important.
That’s why the Ford Transit is Irelands No.1, best-selling commercial vehicle delivering time and again since 1965. In fact, its name has become so well known that Transit has become synonymous for van in Ireland.
Now there’s a new, more powerful and highly efficient engine range which meets the stringent Stage V European emissions standards. You also have Smart Regenerative Charging, which only charges the battery when it needs it, plus an option on the ECO Pack of an Auto-Start-Stop system, which saves fuel (and money) whenever you have to stop.
Combined, these and many other innovations make the Ford Transit more fuel efficient, harder working and better looking than ever before. As your van may well cover a high mileage every year, servicing, maintenance and repair (SMR) costs are an important issue. With that in mind, Transit is designed and built to minimise the 'cost of ownership'.
Keeping costs to a minimum
- Strong residual values due to high quality build, durability and specification
- Lower fuel consumption due to a range of improved engines combined with many other technical innovations
- Enhanced component life, easily replaceable parts extended service intervals
- Competitive insurance ratings due to comprehensive safety and security systems
Extended service intervals Through careful component selection and design, we have been able to increase the length of time between servicing intervals, which can reduce ownership costs. Key service features include:
For all new Duratorq Euro Stage V diesel engines
- Easily accessible engine components
- 50,000km or 2-year service intervals
Some features referenced above may be optional extras at additional cost.