Fixed Term Contracts from 12 months to 60 months
Fixed Monthly Rentals
Includes Maintenance, Road Tax and Tyres
Contract Hire is a fixed-cost form of motoring. For a set monthly payment, you get the use of a vehicle for an agreed duration and mileage that suits your business. The Rental takes into account the vehicle’s price when hired, its forecast mileage during the contract and its estimated residual value at the end. For companies this finance product is treated as an off balance sheet asset and is treated as a rental rather than a depreciating asset. There is no risk at the end of the term as the mileage and maintenance contract have already been agreed in advance.
Most vehicles will loose value from the moment they leave the showroom. In a contract hire deal, you return the vehicle at the end of the contract period and we take the residual value risk. As maintenance and servicing have been included you are also protected from any unseen rise in these costs.
The maintenance contract covers:
• Road Tax
• Servicing (as per the manufacturer specifications / at least once a year)
• Courtesy vehicle during all service and maintenance work
• 24 hour roadside assistance
• Tyres supplied & Fitted to include wheel balance
• Free Collection and delivery service
• Contract Hire is suitable for all companies
FOR AN INSTANT QUOTE ON ANY OF OUR NEW FORD PASSENGER CARS OR COMMERCIAL VEHICLES CONTACT DAVE FINN ON 087 6874563 OR EMail; email@example.com